RAIS Viva L 100 Classic
The circular Viva L 100 is a true proponent of the elegant and minimalist: it is simple, smooth and beautiful. A pane of massive proportions and a large combustion chamber bring even more pleasure from the fire – and are also super easy to install.
The new, redesigned damper handle is given a discrete placement at a convenient height, and a coating in rubber makes it pleasant to hold. A door in steel is a true symbol of a classic wood-burning stove.
The version without damper handle radiates sublime simplicity – air regulation here is entrusted to CleverAir to ensure optimal heating.
A host of options to choose among: colours, side glass, top plates, heat storage, swivel base, handle, these are all elements where there are plenty of different choices to fit your own interior decoration.
- Dimensions (W-D-H)
- External dimensions (W-D-H) in mm:Ø470 – 1000 mm
- Combustion chamber inner dimensions (W-D-H) in mm:352 – 292 – 446 mm
- Flue outlet (diameter):150 mm
- Distance from centre to the back edge of the top plate in mm:235 mm
- Distance from floor to the centre of the AirSystem connection:121 mm
- Distance from floor to the centre of the flue outlet, top:959 mm
- Distance from floor to the centre of the flue outlet, back:887 mm
- Rated output:4,8 kW
- Output (min-max) in kWh:3-7 kW
- Heating (at -20°C) in m2:40 – 110 m2
- Weight in kg:90 kg
- Distance to flammable material
- To side wall in mm:500 mm
- To back wall in mm:75 mm
- Steel door with glass:Standard
- Glass door:Accessory
- Side glass:Standard
- Handle with different design:Accessory
- Flue outlet, top and back:Standard
- Riddling grate and ash tray:Standard
- Swivel base with rotating flue collar:Accessory
- Top plate, stainless steel:Accessory
- Cover, firewood box:Accessory
- Steel door:Standard