Clearview Pioneer Oven
The Clearview Pioneer Oven is a highly efficient super ‘clean burning’ stove, specially designed for free-standing situations. The convection casing reduces rear and side surface temperature, allowing the stove to be positioned closer to wood or glass. The Pioneer oven is particularly suited to installations where there is not an existing chimney and a free-standing flue is proposed.
The warming oven will cook casseroles and bake potatoes, whilst the large hotplate is ideal for boiling a kettle or keeping your coffee warm.
The fuel store is the perfect place to dry your morning sticks.
CLEARVIEW PIONEER OVEN STANDARD FEATURES
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot ‘air wash system’ for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining and tertiary air supply, promoting super clean combustion.
- Warming oven to cook casseroles, baked potatoes, etc.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Convection casing ensures a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- Fuel store for morning sticks.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 150mm (6 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable handle.
- Maximum gross heat output: 6kw
|Conifer Green||Mahogany Brown||Base plate to provide additional floor protection.|
|Welsh Slate Blue||Honey Glow Brown|
|Golden Fire Brown||Classic Black|
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 5kW (Min 1kW Max 5kW)
GROSS EFFICIENCY: 71.9% (79% Nett)
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt: OPTIONAL, at time of order
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: YES
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 70m3 (2520 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 150mm
ORDERING LEAD TIMES: Stock or up to 4 weeks.
Height – 62.3cm
Width – 46.2cm
Depth – 38.3