Clearview Pioneer 400P
The Pioneer 400P is a Pioneer stove with an integral plinth, with small store underneath for kindling and logs.
The Clearview Pioneer 400P Stove is the highest specification small stove ever built. Fuel efficient, it can burn only one kilo of wood an hour, stay in overnight, boil a kettle and heat your water – if the 8,000 BTU boiler is added.
You can choose a horizontal or vertical flue positions. Our six beautiful colours are also an option.
This rugged 5kW stove is equally at home in a country cottage, a modern apartment, mobile home or boat.
The Pioneer 400P is highly fuel efficient – it can burn just one kilo of wood per hour. Guide output 1 – 5kw.
CLEARVIEW PIONEER 400P STANDARD FEATURES
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot ‘air wash system’ for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 150mm (6 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Base plate to provide additional floor protection.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Maximum gross heat output: 5kw
|Conifer Green||Mahogany Brown||External air kit, for direct connection to outside air supply.
8,000 B.T.U stainless steel boiler.
|Welsh Slate Blue||Honey Glow Brown|
|Golden Fire Brown||Classic Black|
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 5kW (Min 1kW Max 5kW)
GROSS EFFICIENCY: 71.9% (79% Nett)
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt: OPTIONAL, at time of order
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: YES
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 70m3 (2520 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 150mm
ORDERING LEAD TIMES: Stock or up to 4 weeks.
Height – 62.3cm
Width – 46.2cm
Depth – 38.3