CLEARVIEW 650 STANDARD FEATURES
- Two large Clearview double glazed doors.
- Hot ‘air wash system’ for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 178mm (7 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Maximum gross heat output: 11 – 12kw
|Conifer Green||Mahogany Brown||Available: Flat Top, Low Canopy or High Canopy.
External air kit, for direct connection to outside air supply.
7″ (178mm) or 10″ (254mm) plinth.
1) 10,000 B.T.U boiler
2) 27,000 B.T.U boiler
3) 40,000 B.T.U boiler
|Welsh Slate Blue||Honey Glow Brown|
|Golden Fire Brown||Classic Black|
OUTPUT: Min2.5kW Max12kW
GROSS EFFICIENCY: Refer to brochure
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt: OPTIONAL, at time of order
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: NO
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: Refer to brochure
FLUE SIZE: 175mm
ORDERING LEAD TIMES: Stock or up to 4 weeks.
Height – 112cm High Canopy / 90.5cm Low Canopy / 70.3cm Flat Top.
Width – 69cm,
Depth – 44cm